Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Web Training and other Creative Staffing topics.
What are some ways to know if a Web training program is a good quality one?
If you're going through the time and trouble to set up a Web based training program, you'll want to be sure it is a quality offering. There are some factors that you can take into consideration that will help you stay on-target for this. Here are some questions you can ask about the program to see if it measures up:
- Is the program centered on the learner and not the content?
- Is the material interesting?
- Is the training interactive?
- Does the training address different learning styles?
- Is the training easy to access?
- Is the material that is being presented organized well?
- Does the material help people apply what they have learned?
- Is the training user-friendly?
These are just some examples of the questions you can ask about any Web based training program. It doesn't matter if you are trying to come up with a new Web development training program or simply see if a current refresher program is meeting your needs; assessing the quality is a good idea.